Where can my products be shipped?
Products can be shipped to the address you choose, whether of your clinic or another address.
- For shipments within Spain (Peninsular), delivery times will be 1 or 2 working days for most products. Orders placed before 2 p.m. will be processed on the same day, orders received after 2 p.m. will be prepared the next day.
Shipments to the Balearic Islands will arrive 1 to 3 working days after dispatch.
- Shipments to the Canary Islands are considered to be exports, and are charged at a fixed rate of € 18.00 (included on the invoice). These shipments are exempt from VAT and the buyer is responsible for paying local taxes (APIC, IGIC, etc.). The delivery time for shipments to the Canary Islands is approximately 7 working days.
- Shipments are made from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
- Delivery times start from the moment payment for your order is confirmed. If payment is made by card before 2 p.m., confirmation is usually immediate. However, if payment is by bank transfer, the order will be processed once we have received the funds. If you wish to expedite matters, you can make a deposit into account, in which case confirmation of payment is immediate).
- Delivery times may be different for some products and, in those cases, this will be indicated on the product file.
- If your order contains products with different delivery times, you may receive several shipments, but this will not increase the cost to you.
- We work with TIPSA express courier and parcel transport to try to guarantee the reliability of delivery times.
* Delivery times are always indicative. In 95% of cases they are met, but it must be borne in mind that couriers follow a route, so it is not always possible to meet expected deadlines.
SPAIN (Peninsula): 5 euros + VAT
BALEARIC ISLANDS: 7 euros + VAT
CANARY ISLANDS: 18 euros + VAT
PORTUGAL: 12 euros + VAT
Rest of EUROPE: 30 euros + VAT
- Products purchased at Laboratorios Averroes to a value of € 100 including VAT are sent free of charge to the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands
VERY IMPORTANT: In some exceptional cases, items may be out of stock and shipping may be delayed. If this happens, we will inform you as soon as possible so that you can change your order, get a refund of the cost of your purchase, or simply wait for us to receive stock.
We will keep you informed on the progress of your delivery, and will answer any questions you may have. If you wish, you can contact us by phone: (+34) 972 49 11 02 (Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) or by e-mail: email@example.com
How should I go about returning a product?
Get in touch with us by phone: (+34) 972 49 11 02 (Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Having verified the data, we will send a carrier to pick up your package. The transport company concerned will contact you to arrange collection.
What is the deadline to make a return?
We accept the return of material provided that 15 days have not elapsed since its acquisition (invoice date). The return must be received in its original packaging, and inside a box that protects the individual packaging of the product.
Do I have to pay anything for my return?
It is free as long as it is within the established period (15 days).
How will I receive my refund?
The refund will be processed immediately, using the same form of payment by which you made your purchase.
Customer satisfaction guarantee
The quality of your delivery is important to us; so please check the package immediately you receive it. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service department or send an email to email@example.com within 7 business days of receipt so that they can authorise your return. When preparing your return, please ensure that the product is in a suitable condition for resale and includes all original packaging. Products must be accompanied by proof of purchase and a return authorisation number. The return authorisation number will ensure that your return is processed quickly and accurately. Please take into account that we cannot accept items sent directly to our warehouse without prior authorisation. In that case, credit will not be given. Please ensure that any returned items are properly packaged and labelled to avoid damage during transport.
Returns of pharmaceutical products
Due to health regulations, we may not be able to accept returns of pharmaceutical products for resale. We can only accept returns of these items in case we need to: Correct an error in an order or delivery by Laboratorios Averroes; Respond to a recall of products from a manufacturer, or in cases where the products or packaging have been damaged in transit. Products must be returned with all original packaging and patient information brochures.
Errors in orders or products not required
The following will be needed. We realise that, from time to time, mistakes may be made in orders. We can help you to put things right. We ask that you inform our Customer Service department within 7 days following the receipt of your order. As soon as you receive a Returns Authorisation Number, we ask that you return the product/s, in their original condition, as quickly as possible. Credit will be applied as follows:
There will be a re-stocking charge of 15%, and the customer will pay the cost of returning the goods to the company.
No refunds will be given for any handling or shipping charges applied to the goods.
We are unable to accept returns of custom-printed articles; items outside the general catalogue which have been produced specifically for a client [expired products; products that cannot be returned to the manufacturer; dangerous items (in this case, please contact customer services for help in identifying said items).]
Damaged goods / missing products
Upon notification, we will immediately ship a replacement product and authorise the return of the damaged product. Once the Company receives the goods, full credit will be issued for the value of the goods and any handling or shipping charges.
Product recalls and products returned on demand
If a manufacturer or distributor instigates a product recall, the Company will administer the withdrawal procedure as determined by said manufacturer or distributor.
Products returned due to a complaint will be sent to the manufacturer / distributor concerned for evaluation and report, and the customer will be notified of the details.
This return policy does not affect your legal rights.